Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website.
1. What kind of Cookies do we use?
- First party cookies: installed by our own website.
- Third party cookies: installed by websites which don’t belong to us. For instance, where we include content from Youtube on our own website or buttons which users can use to share content on social networks, a user accessing such content from our own website may have cookies added from these third parties. Cladwinds doesn’t control these third party cookies and so the user must review the cookie policies of these other websites for further information.
2. Temporary Session Cookies
3. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to help us see how our website is used. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions.
These cookies are used to store information including your IP address. This data may be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the United State. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We may use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.
4. Google Maps
In some sections of our site, we use Google Maps to allow you to search by location. To learn more about how Google uses this information, please visit http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy
5. Third Party Websites
These cookies would be running from outside our domains, which we cannot control. You should refer to their service terms and cookie policies for more information.
6. How do I block cookies or change my cookie settings?
Most modern web browsers give you some control over cookies. You can set your web browser to accept or reject all cookies or to accept or reject specific cookies. You may also be able to set your browser to alert you every time a cookie is offered.
You can find out how to control and delete cookies on AboutCookies.org
The web services and cookies we use could change in the future. Any changes will be reflected within this document.